Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Article, To whom it may concern

Patrick Jonas Article, To whom it may concern, My name is Patrick Jonas. I am from Kingston Jamaica, where I grew up in the rural area of Kingston.. I was raised with three brothers in Kingston Jamaica my Mother who was father and mother she had to work very hard .She kept two jobs to make things work for us my father he was the type of man to keep more than one women. However my parents constantly  fought so my father decides to leave. This is were my life start to be very hard now mom need me more than ever. You see I am the eldest one out of four of us now there were no fathers in our life so I become the father for my brothers. My mom would let me watch over my bothers, mom work so hard she also run a Deli store and she would tell me take care of business when she go to work. At this time I was the age twelve years old and my brothers there ages eleven, five and eight years of age. Life was very hard for mom still she have problems meeting her bills this leave me thinking about every thing .My father  lived not far from us, he hanged out with friends at the bar where his friends and him drink. Mom would send me to the store where I would pass my father and his friend drinking he would point to me tell his friends that's his son. I would pass looking at him and ask myself the question-Why is life so hard? Why people do not love one another? Why people don’t love God ? So I ask myself  the question who is God where is God so this is were my destiny start. why I tell the story is to show that I’m quality only the best I produce for the environment. my mom would depend on me to help her out with my brothers and our family business this is where I be come this independent man So by me reach the age 16 I was thinking like a man. I got a job ,  I take care of me and also I learned to take care of people . I grew up with a lot of love for people I have two Daughters which I love so much. I’m a proud farther working as a trade skill man.This skill I love so much,  woodwork with a lot of passion my practice is to please people or my clients what they want is  OPPORTUNITY One love, spread the love,  in the meanwhile check out my blogs and website,  How to Create A Logo Cut cast/ CUSTOM CABINET  Welcome to Jonas GIFT Cards  Shop. Powered by pay pal.  And Atom Word.  It all started when I took the first step towards making a change, some how I stumble on a opportunity for the first time. So I grab that chance. That’s when I establish the first Domain name vitaminjonas.com & pajvitamin.net which took me to the second name infopajvitamin which lead me to. www.smcorp.com / that’s where my logo starts. Saying that I created my own logo without an extra cent. It’s simple all I needed was a computer and a printer, NO special skills. In the beginning I had no computer experience. now my web comes with a lot of opportunities. With pay pal you’re secured 100%. It’s all start with www.paypal.com you like working form home, now I manage my own website .

1 comment:

  1. U are a One in A Million Dollar Man..Peace & Blessings...KALImar

    ReplyDelete